MuPlanet News
Sign in to follow this  
Original

Elf dmf [FIXED]

Hello GM's

I see that my elf hits 2200  dmg in icarus with 3 resets and my sum does 4000 dmgwith 20resets .. my elf kills alot faster ? Kinda weird that my elf 3rr is stronger than my summoner with 20rr

GREETZ original

On 1/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, Original said:

Hello GM's

I see that my elf hits 2200  dmg in icarus with 3 resets and my sum does 4000 dmgwith 20resets .. my elf kills alot faster ? Kinda weird that my elf 3rr is stronger than my summoner with 20rr

GREETZ original

Hi!

Okay, we have re-configured CharacterCalculator settings and found a discrepancy between ours and the original game. At this current moment we are running WebZ standard formulas.(ELF WAS FAR MORE SUPERIOR THAN OTHER CLASSES)

I tested an Elf and Summoner with exact stats and items as your characters.

Dont forget, Elf specialization boost comes from Agility attribute and Summoner is Energy.

For this specific occasion Elf had(2400 agility = 1000 dmg with penetration arrow) Summoner( 3500 = 1400 dmg) difference is 900 points which makes it realistic to assume that 400 dmg points is decent value.

I hope this makes a difference!

Please report any other oddities you come across and we will do our best to adjust it for the perfect balance.

Thank you!

Regards,

Christmas

Does it compare with the monster in the maps ? Because they got high dmg and def aswell ... sorry for  to much questions haha

The mobs are higher in attack and defense then normally .. I still cant kill red dragons icarus the way it has to be..   22rr "highest mobs to kill is still tarkan 2 .. 

I die in 1hit in other maps like aida 1 kanturu 1 ..