MuPlanet News
Sign in to follow this  
Original

Bosses hunt [FIXED]

Hi GM's @Sunrise @Christmas

How can a SM with 8rr kill   bosses : hydra & Balrog.   I cant kill them,  1hit I die  ,   my  stats 1900+ Agi (Def 1075) 

Sm 8 rr * char "Angel" *  (1000, agi) (2000 , energy)  

Can u guys check it ? 

Greetz Original 

• Like 1

I think i found a problem thats need ro be checked  to in 1 of the Maps  easy kill  2x higher exp then in arena Great Dragons    ..

Arena + 50% exp ~ Great dragon = 2.7mil exp

(Barracks normale exp + easy kill ) 4.3mil exp 

Greetz Original

8 hours ago, Original said:

I think i found a problem thats need ro be checked  to in 1 of the Maps  easy kill  2x higher exp then in arena Great Dragons    ..

Arena + 50% exp ~ Great dragon = 2.7mil exp

(Barracks normale exp + easy kill ) 4.3mil exp 

Greetz Original

HI!

I will do my own tests later on tonight with various characters and statpoints to see what is what. Our monsters are buffed up to make it more challenging for e.g 0-30 resets would struggle to kill monsters in Aida and up maps, 30-60 resets would be able to kill up to karutan and so on and on. however, it is possible that we have missed or now after recently changing character strength settings monsters need re adjusting.

I will make a more detailed list of maps and monster strength according to leagues.

thank you for doing a great job and giving us feedback! 

And thank you for your patience!

9 hours ago, Original said:

Hi GM's @Sunrise @Christmas

How can a SM with 8rr kill   bosses : hydra & Balrog.   I cant kill them,  1hit I die  ,   my  stats 1900+ Agi (Def 1075) 

Sm 8 rr * char "Angel" *  (1000, agi) (2000 , energy)  

Can u guys check it ? 

Greetz Original 

Ii will compare this too.

Hi again.

Map bosses: 

I tested this with two copycat characters, your Summoner and SM(Angel), stats, items etc.

It wasn't hard to kill hydra with Sum character, I needed to use HP potions, Berserk and dmg.Reflection skills, it took me 1 minute to kill hydra, Balrog however is stronger than Hydra therefor it will take you longer to kill him, probably dying few times. Great Drakan in Icarus did not one hit you and was doing 7-15 dmg.

Where as with 8-10 reset SM could not survive more than 2-3 hits from Hydra and was delivering little dmg, Balrog has high defence/block rate and here dmg was little to none, it would take SM  a lot of attempts to kill Higher map Bosses. 

Barrac's monsters will be matched to CW monsters accordingly.

Aida, Karutan, Kantru monster damage, def/block rate will be reduced. 

Map Bosses are supposed to be hard to hunt as they have potential excellent sets+10 in their drop pool.

Thank you for for your reports, it helps us to fix issues and adjust it all so that we can enjoy our MuPlanet!