MuPlanet News
darjuslt

Problem with spell books [Not a BUG]

Hi, I am buying books with spells like twister, right click on it and it desapears, I try to choose in my spells tab new spell but it dont show, any spell I buy do same.
Please help.

Check if you are using right tab of skills, you can switch between tabs with different binded skills. I think there should be arrows which will help you to do a switch.

9 minutes ago, darjuslt said:

nop all 1-9 is empty, and i 0 I see default spell and one hidden no twister.

Check again, I have just tried it and it's there.

I checked and its strange if you buy then tap out from merchant and turn on invectory press right click on book it works, but if you still in merchat tab buy book and in your inverctory click rightlick on book its deseparies and thats it. but thx for help 🙂

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, darjuslt said:

I checked and its strange if you buy then tap out from merchant and turn on invectory press right click on book it works, but if you still in merchat tab buy book and in your inverctory click rightlick on book its deseparies and thats it. but thx for help 🙂

Right. Is it only with Twister skill or is it with all of them? I will test it out as it seems to be an anomaly. Have you tried to relog in and then using the book again? Don't worry, I will try to run some checks and if it is still persistent I will just add you that skill manually to your skill list. 

Spell can by applied only when shop is closed, otherwise you are just selling it back 😄