MuPlanet News
Sign in to follow this  
Original

Changes

I think there need to be changes fast before u will lose players who gonna get higher is resets, even I am thinking about to quit..   

-Arena  ( waiting time great drg to long and need more mobs of it )

- 30+ rr  we  still need to lvl in icarus!!

- I tested with @spawn Aida1 and kanturu 1    we died instantly . Aida 1 is couple hit dead.

- I think 50 a 60 joc is good enough for maximum at 20 or 30 rr not increased

Make it a little more playable after 30rr  on aida1 and kanturu and increased the exp a little there so we dont have to stay in icarus for better exp and to survive..

AIDA1 MONSTERS(NOT RED ONES) have been adjusted and their levels have been increased, making them higher than icarus monsters and granting more xp than before. 

Do you use potions, skills? Our goal is to make our server playable and engaging,have a party element  and help from others, not just leave my character afk and let it do all the rest - of course you can follow this path, but then you have to evaluate where it is safe for your character. I did test Aida1 with your Summoners statpoints and it was fine, yes I needed to use potions but that is normal, please don't forget, you gain 200 points per reset up to 30resets, after that it goes up to 250 points and so on and on. I did reduce Aida monster dmg by a lot, so maybe, distribute more statpoint to Vitality attribute? Also this makes players actually think about builds and what to prioritise, because we don't want to be generic standard backyard muonline server. 🙂 

However we are happy to adjust it to make it fun 🙂 So I might reduce Aida1 monster dmg even more, but it would make Icarus and Aida similar maps resulting lower reset players migrate to Aida. Yet again, I am sure we can edit them right way.  

I'm really thankful that you  checking things out.. and taking the reports and feedback seriously ..

I know enough .!😁

Thanks for the answer

-Arena  ( waiting time great drg to long and need more mobs of it )

-------Added more mobs and more exp

- 30+ rr  we  still need to lvl in icarus!!

-------Christmas Adjusted

- I tested with @spawn Aida1 and kanturu 1    we died instantly . Aida 1 is couple hit dead.

-------Christmas did adjustments, only Kanturu is on todo list, not finished yet

- I think 50 a 60 joc is good enough for maximum at 20 or 30 rr not increased

-------They will become static after 60res. By then you need participate BC, change only hours etc..

Make it a little more playable after 30rr  on aida1 and kanturu and increased the exp a little there so we dont have to stay in icarus for better exp and to survive..

-------Christmas did adjustments, only Kanturu is on todo list, not finished yet